Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ending the Story

Thank you Jesus for the healing!

I have made a decision to end this story once and for all!  My new blog called Nurture and Nourish will record the journey into nurturing and nourishing my family with real food, holistic health, and God's love!


A Whole New Book
October 2, 2012
The last few days have been surreal.  I cannot really explain what it is like to start feeding the children who have never been free to just eat.   Feeding them has always been a lot of work.  At this point I can clearly see that we have traveled through three distinct seasons of feeding the twins.  In each of these seasons I can clearly see how God has walked before us – leading us into his grace, truth, and healing. Keep Reading...

One Thing Ended 
January 2, 2013
It is hard to believe that M and R have been healed for 3 months now.  In some ways it actually feels a lot longer than that.  To be honest, it feels like an entire lifetime separates our life “sick” from our life healed.  It is difficult to experience these realities on a continuum and somehow makes more sense to me to see them as entirely separate.  As though one thing has ended and another thing has begun.  It is funny because this is how my husband and I used to describe our life together.  Keep Reading...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment